- Provide safer operation with two separate ground paths.
- Protect system components with aramid insulation that improves chemical and moisture resistance.
- Reduce replacement costs with four layers of overlapped aramid insulation that increases thermal efficiency and retains hose flexibility.
- Receive controlled startup and consistent flow rates with efficient and uniform heat transfer.
- Eliminate temperature control calibration at installation with hose components that are precision wound and calibrated.
- Reduce the possibility of high-impedance faults with dedicated low-resistance ground.
- Choose from a variety of accessories, including brackets, in-line filters, fittings, hose protectors and suspension support.
The hand operated adhesive applicator systems are adaptable from low volume case sealing and carton closing to woodworking and other custom product assembly requirements.
Widely used in carton packaging, medical and health supplies, car lights, car interiors, filter, toys, arts and crafts footwear, packing, woodworking, textile, toy-making, leather wares, non-woven, electronics, electrical instruments and etc.